The days may be getting colder and the term winding down to a close, but here in Library and Learning Services we’re still here to support you through the festive period. While Catalyst’s opening hours are a little different, the good news is you can still access help and information via our online web pages and handy knowledge base, Ask Us.
Opening times for Catalyst and Helpdesk support this Christmas
Friday 18th December – Catalyst is open 8am-8pm
Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th December – CLOSED
Monday 21st – Wednesday 23rd December – Catalyst ground floor is open 10am-6pm
You will be able to access PCs, study space and printing. Virtual helpdesk support is also available 10am-6pm via our online knowledge base Ask Us and email.
Thursday 24th December – Monday 28th December – CLOSED
Friday 1st January – CLOSED
Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd January – Catalyst is open 10am-6pm
From Monday 4th January onwards – new opening hours
Monday to Friday: 8am-11pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10am-6pm
Changes for 2021
New for 2021 and in line with COVID-safe guidelines we have:
- Extended Catalyst opening hours from Monday 4th January and will stay open until 11pm Monday to Friday
- We have opened up more study spaces, including the huts on the ground floor
- We have increased capacity in the building to allow more students the opportunity to study and use the space
- We have bookable individual silent study spaces available on our 3rd floor with the option to have a PC or a larger desk
- Our coffee shop 53.3 Degrees has extended it’s opening hours and will now be open until 6pm Monday to Friday
From everyone in Catalyst, we’d like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! See you in 2021!