To celebrate World Book Day – 1st March 2012 – the University Library is running a number of activities:
- Demonstration of Discover More – a fantastic search tool for library print and electronic resources.
(10am, ASK desk, first floor)
- Subject librarians and skills advisors will be on hand from 10am to 5pm to answer any of your resource or skills questions.
- Come and have a chat to one of our student assistants. They can advise on everything from referencing to accessing resources online. They are students too!
- Library tours will be leaving from the ASK desk on the hour at 11am, 12, 1pm
- World Book Day competition;
- Special offer at Book Ends cafe – buy a ‘bean to cup’ coffee and get a cake half price
- Take part in our Book Swap at the ASK desk – donate a book, and pick up one that you haven’t read!
Helen Jamieson, Customer Services Manager