We have re-opened the ground floor of Catalyst and launched our Click and Collect Service as of Thursday 13th August. Here’s what you need to know about visiting Catalyst in August.
- Our opening times are Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- You will need your UniCard to access the building as you are required to swipe in and out. This is to help manage our reduced capacity levels within the building.
- The university advises that you should wear a face covering when moving around the building, but you won’t need to wear one when you are working at a desk or PC.
- During August, only the ground floor of the building is open. You will have access to study spaces with and without PCs, the printing hub and our Click and Collect service.
- You will be able to select up to 5 items for collection, for more details on our click and collect service please take a look at this page https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/library/?tab=click-and-collect
Unfortunately the help desk isn’t open but they are still here for you virtually.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Be Kind. Be Patient. Be Responsible