Or it will be once your assignments are handed in and you make a head start on that January revision!
To help you on the way to success the University Library is open non-stop right up to midnight on Friday 18th December and we only close for Christmas on the 24th December.
During the festive period we will be offering additional opening hours to ensure you have somewhere peaceful to escape the leftover turkey and have some quality study time.
Closed: 24th – 27th, 31st December and 1st – 3rd January – for more information visit our opening hours pages.
Visit us between Christmas and New Year to take advantage of all we have to offer…
- Networked PCs, loanable laptops and free eduroam Wi-Fi
- Access to 200,000 items including books, journals and audio-visual resources
- Printing and photocopying
- Bookable individual and group study rooms
- A range of study zones – group work, quiet work and silent study
- Access to help and support – staff will be available at the welcome desk
- 24/7 access to PCs in the LINC – available 365 days a year!
Of course if you aren’t ready to face life outside your pyjamas just yet you can always visit us virtually…
- eResources are available via our Learning Services web pages and Library Catalogue – you can access 97,000+ eBooks, 40,000+ eJournals and specialist subject resources 24/7.
- Contact Learning Services via our 24/7 Live Chat
- Search our Learning Services knowledge base Ask Us for the answers to many common queries including using Turnitin, Harvard Referencing and much more.
- Get support with academic writing, assignment planning, critical thinking and much more via our Uni Skills offer.
- Give us a call 01695 650800 during our opening hours.
The University Library normal opening hours will resume 8am on Monday 4th January straight into midnight opening and our 24/7 hours begin again Monday 18th January – what more could you ask for this Christmas!
Merry Christmas, Learning Services 🎄