Following our 1 year on site surveillance visit on 3rd February, we were delighted to receive the news that not only are we still fully compliant in all areas of the Customer Service Excellence award, but we were awarded a further 5 compliance pluses – that’s 8 in total!
Learning Services have held the award (previously known as Charter Mark) for nearly ten years and we are delighted that our ongoing commitment to providing an excellent service has been recognised in this way.
These are just some of the areas the assessor highlighted as examples of excellent practice:
- Our analysis of information and data which forms part of our customer insight
- The use of key performance indicators to measure success and inform service planning
- Our commitment to putting students/customers at the heart of the planning stages of new services
- Our use of social media to engage customers in dialogue and obtain feedback
- The pro-active use of our customer facing knowledge base Ask Us
If you would like more information about our award then please do get in touch.
Customer Services Manager