Learning Services staff, in collaboration with colleagues in the web team have developed a new Learning Services web site to support students and staff in using our resources and accessing help.
We have worked with academic staff and students during a consultation period, looking at what the key things are they would want from the web site and how best to bring elements of our support together.
We hope you like the new pages, some of the new key features are:
- Searching the library catalogue and searching the discovery tool from the home page
- Easy access to your subject resources
- Quick and easy to read opening times
- Get to know more about your subject resources and find out who your subject librarian is!
- Research support information
- News features to keep you updated
We welcome your feedback, please get in touch to let us know what you think and also if you find there are things which we have missed!
Academic Liaison Manager – Quality, Marketing and Communication