Library and Learning Services are thrilled to welcome all new students starting at Edge Hill in January. To kick off in style, we’ve organised an amazing Wordle challenge competition with fantastic prizes up for grabs.
How to Enter
- Visit Us: Head over to the HUB during the Welcome Fair, or join us in Catalyst during #FindYourFeet, in the first few weeks of term. We’ll be there to introduce you to the fantastic support, resources and facilities available to you from Library and Learning Services.
- Scan the QR Code: Look out for our QR code at our Library and Learning Services stands, which will take you to the online entry form.
- Solve the Wordle: Inside the online entry form, you’ll find the link to our Wordle puzzle for you to put your word-solving skills to the test! Once you’ve cracked the code return to the online entry form and enter your name, student number and the mystery word.
- Submit Your Entry*: All correct submissions will be entered into the prize draw with a chance to win one of our fantastic prizes! (*Terms and Conditions apply)
Where to find us
To participate in the Wordle challenge, and learn more about Library and Learning Services, you can find us at various events and locations over the next few weeks.
Student Union Welcome Fair:
- Wednesday 24 January | 10am – 2pm | HUB
#FindYourFeet – Introduction to Library and Academic (UniSkills) Support at Edge Hill (Drop In):
- Tuesday 6 February and Thursday 8 February | 12pm – 2pm | Catalyst Ground Floor Event Space
- You can also join your Student Advisors online on Monday 5 February, Wednesday 7 February and Friday 9 February – book your place online today!
Don’t worry if you can’t attend any of our in person events as you can still play online!
So, what are you waiting for? Visit us over the coming weeks and unleash your inner Wordle wizard – good luck!