Library and Learning Services are thrilled to welcome you to a brand-new academic year. To kick off in style, we’ve organised an amazing Wordle challenge competition with fantastic prizes up for grabs.
Are you ready to crack the code and claim your reward?
Solve the puzzle, and you could win up to £50 in the form of a voucher of your choice*. But that’s not all; we have two runner-up prizes of £25 each to make the competition even more exciting.
How to Enter
Entering our Wordle challenge is easy, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit Us: Head over to the HUB during one of our welcome events, or join us in Catalyst during #FindYourFeet, in the first few weeks of term. We’ll be there to introduce you to the fantastic support, resources and facilities available to you from Library and Learning Services.
- Scan the QR Code: Look out for our QR code at our Library and Learning Services stands, which will take you to the online entry form.
- Solve the Wordle: Inside the online entry form, you’ll find the link to our Wordle puzzle for you to put your word-solving skills to the test! Once you’ve cracked the code return to the online entry form and enter your name, student number and the mystery word.
- Submit Your Entry: All correct submissions will be entered into the prize draw with a chance to win one of our fantastic prizes!
Where to find us
To participate in the Wordle challenge, and learn more about Library and Learning Services, you can find us at various events and locations over the next few weeks.
- Saturday 23 September | 10am – 5pm | HUB
- Sunday 24 September | 10am – 5 pm | HUB
Student Union Welcome Fair:
- Wednesday 27 September | 10am – 2pm | HUB
Welcome Back Fair:
- Wednesday 4October | 10am – 2pm | HUB
#FindYourFeet – Introduction to Library and Academic (UniSkills) Support at Edge Hill (Drop In):
- Tuesday 3 October and Thursday 5 October | 12pm – 2pm | Catalyst Ground Floor Event Space
- You can also join your Student Advisors online for
Don’t worry if you can’t attend any of our in person events as you can still play online!
So, what are you waiting for? Visit us over the coming weeks and unleash your inner Wordle wizard – good luck!
*Terms and conditions:
- Only EHU Students are eligible to enter and claim a prize.
- The competition opens at 9am on Wednesday 20 September 2023 and closes at 11:59pm Friday 6 October 2023
- You may enter the competition multiple times but only one entry will be eligible for the prize draw.
- The winners will be picked at random from a prize draw and contacted by Friday 13 October 2023.
- The winners will be contacted via their Edge Hill student email address.
- First prize is a £50 voucher of your choice and 2x runner up prizes are £25 vouchers.
- Prize winners will be encouraged to select a voucher from an ethical and/or sustainable company – join us as we try our best to help save the planet!
- Vouchers must be available to purchase online as an eVoucher or on Ormskirk campus.
- All prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes must be claimed by 5pm on Friday 10 November 2023.
- If anyone cannot be contacted or prizes are not claimed by Friday 10 November 2023, the entry will become null and void and a re-draw may take place.