To make sure you’re not left out in the cold this festive season, the UniSkills elves (together with your Student Advisors) have been busy planning a round-up of support to help you #SleighYourStudies. Whether you’re revising for exams or juggling assignments with placements, here’s what we’ve got in store…
Twelve Days of #SleighYourStudies
Throughout December, your Student Advisors will be signposting to the support available across Library and Learning Services, Student Services and Careers to help you succeed in your studies this winter.
From all the great academic skills support from UniSkills, to Wellbeing and Student Support or giving your studies the Extra Edge keep an eye out on our Twitter and Instagram to get the inside scoop.
Reading for Pleasure
As part of #SleighYourStudies your Student Advisors will also be sharing their favourite reads from Catalyst’s Reading for Pleasure Collection. Located on the ground floor, it features a variety of fiction and self-help picks that you might like to take home for the holidays or simply use as a way to make sure you enjoy some downtime this winter.
Study Space Inspiration
Find the perfect study spot in Catalyst or be inspired to create a nice corner to study in at home with study space inspiration from your Student Advisors. Keep your eyes peeled on the blog, where along with fairy lights, stationery, and pets aplenty, they’ll be sharing how they stay motivated to study through December’s darker, chillier days!
And we want you to get involved, too! Share your study space on Instagram or Twitter using the #SleighYourStudies (not forgetting to tag @EHULearnService on Twitter and @EHULibrary on Instagram) to be in with the chance of winning a £25 voucher of your choice*.
#SleighYourStudies Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all current and enrolled EHU students.
- The winner will be picked at random from a prize draw on 6 January 2023.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted through their Twitter or Instagram account and asked to confirm their EHU student number.
- The prize will be emailed to the Edge Hill student email address corresponding with the student number provided.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, or does not respond before 1 February 2023, the entry will become null and void and a re-draw will take place.
The UniSkills team wishes you a happy run-up to the holidays and looks forward to welcoming you back in January for New Year New UniSkills – stay tuned for more! ?