Join us on Instagram for our Plan Ahead with UniSkills live Q&A, where your Student Advisor will be sharing their experiences of successful planning for the new academic year.
To take part, open or login to your account on Tuesday 26th July from 12:15pm and click the @ehulibrary profile picture to enter the live broadcast. You’re invited to bring your own questions, or just listen to those posed by others.
One of our knowledgeable Academic Skills Advisors will also be on hand for any questions relating to how the Student Engagement Team can help develop your confidence in academic writing, finding information, referencing and more.
For inspiration, here’s the kind of questions you might like to ask:
- How far in advance do you plan your time?
- What are your top tips for consolidating content over summer?
- Do you recommend any time management techniques?
- Are there any apps or software that you recommend for organisation?
- I want to start reading and making notes over summer – where can I find my reading list?
If you’re unable to join us on the day, keep an eye on our Instagram (@ehulibrary) and Twitter (@ehulearnservice) accounts for the opportunity to submit your questions in advance. The livestream will be uploaded following the event if you wish to catch up or revisit any of the answers
We look forward to seeing you there!