We know this time of year can be stressful with deadlines nearing and exam revision to do, on top of an ever-increasing demand to be social for all those festive activities!
We want to help ease the burden a little and give you a reason to carry on ploughing through until the end of term, with our week-long campaign in Catalyst. Keep Calm and Submit is happening 9th-13th December and you can read all about what’s happening in our blog: tinyurl.com/EHUKeepCalmSubmit19
If the festive fun, study tips and exam revision prep is not enough, why not take some time to join in our #EHUKeepCalmSubmit competition!
How to enter:
- Pick up a competition entry elf from Catalyst – we will be handing them out around the building or you can collect one from the ground floor desk event space
- Write your study tip on the entry form
- Take a study sElfie with your tip and share on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Include #EHUKeepCalmSubmit and make sure to tag us in for your entry to count
So, come out of the freezing cold and join us in Catalyst to take part…we don’t mind if your sElfie is a resting Grinch face or happy little elf…and you could be in with a chance to win a £25 Amazon voucher or UniSkills festive goodie bag prizes! Who wouldn’t want to win a prize so close to Christmas?! Terms and conditions apply, see below.
Keep Calm and Submit Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Only EHU Students are eligible to win prizes, EHU staff may enter but are not eligible to win a prize.
2. Eligible competition entries must contain a sElfie photo with one of the competition elves.
3. There is one £25.00 Amazon voucher to win and two runners up UniSkills goodie bags.
4. You may enter the competition as many times as you wish, but only one entry will be entered in the final prize draw.
5. Only entries posted between 11am Monday 9th December to 4pm Friday 13th December will be eligible to be entered in the prize draw.
6. The winners will be contacted via their social media account and you must be able to provide your student number as identification to be eligible to win the prize. If no student number can be provided your entry will be null and void and another winner will be drawn. 7. The winners will be picked at random from a prize draw on Tuesday 17th December 2019.
8. The prizes are non-transferable.
9. All winners must be able to collect the prize from the Catalyst Helpdesk and be able to provide evidence/ID that they have won before we will award the prize.
10. Prizes must be collected by 4pm on Friday 20th December 2019.
11. If anyone cannot be contacted or prizes are not collected by Friday 20th December 2019 the entry will become null and void and a re-draw may take place in the new year.