During Welcome Week (15th – 22nd September) we have two exciting opportunities for you to win a prize by engaging with us on social media!
1)Take a #Shelfie with a group of friends
Come into Catalyst and get a #Shelfie with a group of your friends among our book shelves! We will be offering a prize for the most fun and creative picture, so grab some mates and your phone to be in with a chance of winning a £10 Amazon Voucher.
Once you’ve taken your picture upload it to Twitter with the hashtag #Shelfie and tag @EHULearnService – we will pick our favourite to be our winner on Monday 23rd September!
This will be a great way for you to get to know your new course mates or flatmates. Why not check out our facilities whilst you are here – you could join a Catalyst tour or explore the building by yourselves.
2) Become a #BookFace
You might prefer to engage your creative side and produce a #BookFace. We have lots of examples of these, produced by our brilliant helpdesk team, on our Instagram page @ehulibrary if you would like some inspiration! This is another chance for you to win a £10 Amazon Voucher!
Take a picture of yourself intertwined with a book cover. Upload this to Twitter with the #BookFace and tag @EHULearnService – we will be picking our winner on Monday 23rd September!
Welcome Fair Competition
We will also be at the Welcome Fair on Wednesday 18th September in the Hub, eager to say hello to our new and returning students! Come along to our stand and you’ll have a chance to take part in our ‘Guess the Book’ competition. Test your knowledge to see if you can work out which book has been shredded into a jar (bonus points if you know the author too!). If you take part you will be entered into a prize draw for a £50 Amazon voucher.
- Only EHU Students are eligible to win prizes, EHU staff may enter but are not eligible to win a prize.
- Competition entries will only be accepted on social media between Sunday 15th September 2019 and Sunday 22nd September 2019 when the appropriate hashtags and handles are included.
- The Welcome Fair competition can only be entered in person by visiting the Learning Services Stand between 9am and 5pm on Wednesday 18th September 2019. All entries must be placed on the entry form provided at the stand.
- You may only enter each competition once.
- The winner will be contacted through their Edge Hill email address.
- The winners will be picked at random from a prize draw on Monday 23rd September 2019.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- All winners must be able to collect the prize from Catalyst Help Desk and be able to provide evidence/ID that they have won before we can hand over the prize.
- Prizes must be collected by 5pm on Friday 11th October 2019.
- If anyone cannot be contacted or prizes are not collected by Friday 11th October the entry will become null and void and a re-draw will take place.
Any further questions please contact [email protected]