Welcome to the last of our ‘Spotlight on…’ blog series! As part of #LoveYourLibrary month, our Student Advisors have been bringing light to some of Catalyst’s lesser-known fantastic features.
If you’re struggling with finding academic help resources within Catalyst, then look no further. Here, I’ve compiled a list of Palgrave Macmillan Study Skills handbooks that will enhance your study skills.
The handbooks can be found on the 2nd floor of Catalyst, usually in the 370s. Here are just some of the titles on offer:
- The Study Skills Handbook (371.30281/COT)
- Teaching Study Skills and Supporting Learning (378.170281/COT)
- Presentation Skills for Students (808.51/VAN)
- E-learning Skills (371.334/CLA)
- Study Skills Connected: Using Technology to Support your Study(371.30281/COT)
Not only does Catalyst have these useful books available, you can also book onto any of the Learning Services workshops or one-to-ones. There are multiple workshops available, including Academic Writing, Paraphrasing, Presentations and Lit Reviews. You can book onto any of these workshops here. There are much more resources for study skills available in Catalyst, why not use the library catalogue to check some of these out?
Written by: DYLAN BOOTH
3rd Year Creative Writing Student
Student Advisor for Library & Learning Services