Guess the book in the jar
During the Fresher’s Fair on Wednesday 19th September Learning Services are giving you the chance to win some amazing prizes in our guess the book in the jar competition.
There will be two jars that contain a ‘shredded’ book in each. You need to guess the title of the books by looking at the quotes in the jar. There will also be a clue on the top of the lid to prompt you! For the chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher all you need to do is correctly guess the two books in the jars by reading the book quotes and the clues to help you. As a runner up prize we also have a Catalyst goody bag to give away.
- Come and find us at the Fresher’s Fair 2018,
- Look at the two jars displayed,
- Write the books you think they belong to on the entry form provided and place it in the submission box.
We will also be posting some images on Twitter and Instagram so feel free to play along online – just for fun though. To enter the competition you will need to come and see us at the Fresher’s Fair in person!
We will contact the winners on 21st September 2018. For further details please read our full terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
- Only EHU Students are eligible to win prizes, EHU staff may enter but are not eligible to win a prize.
- Competition entries will only be accepted in person at the Learning Services Fresher’s Stand between 10am and 2:30pm on Wednesday 19th September 2018.
- All entries must be placed on the entry form provided at the stand.
- You may only enter the competition once.
- The winner will be contacted through their Edge Hill email address.
- The winners will be picked at random from a prize draw on Friday 21stSeptember 2018.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- All winners must be able to collect the prize from Catalyst Help Desk and be able to provide evidence/ID that they have won before we can hand over the prize.
- Prizes must be collected by 5pm on Friday 12th October 2018.
- If anyone cannot be contacted or prizes are not collected by Friday 12th October the entry will become null and void and a re-draw will take place.
Any further questions please contact [email protected]