Learning Services wishes a very warm welcome to all new students joining us this year…and, of course, this welcome extends to all our lovely returning students too 👋
Over the next few weeks there is going to be a lot of information coming your way to help you settle in to University life, so we thought this handy overview may help you pick out the important bits! 🔎
The University Library will be offering 8 days of student led support as we invite you to join our current students for…
- Student Led Library Tours: a short tour around the library building, and facilities, to familiarise yourself with what will soon become your second home on campus!
- Student Led Learning Edge Support: all tours will include an overview of the essentials you will need to know when accessing resources with a virtual guided tour of Learning Edge!
Tours and Learning Edge support are available on a drop in basis (no booking required) and will run every half hour on the following days…
- Monday 18th September 10am – 3:30pm
- Tuesday 19th September 10am – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 20th September 10am – 3:30pm
- Thursday 21st September 10am – 3:30pm
- Friday 22nd September 10am – 3:30pm
- Monday 25th September 10am – 3:30pm
- Tuesday 26th September 10am – 3:30pm
- Wednesday 27th September 10am – 3:30pm
New for 2017/18 we will also be offering two evenings of Twilight Tours for all those busy bee’s unable to make it to one of our daytime events. Again, these are available on a drop in basis (no booking required) and will run every half hour on the following evenings…
- Tuesday 3rd October 6pm – 8pm
- Thursday 5th October 6pm – 8pm
We look forward to seeing you all in the library, and at your Learning Services Induction session, very soon!