We are once again entering a demanding period on campus with lots of deadlines, dissertations and revision taking place within the University Library!
From Monday 13th March we will be re-launching our anti-noise campaign to promote a study focused atmosphere across the library and we need YOU to consider your fellow students studying around you!
To help you find the appropriate space for the kind of studying you want to do we have simplified the different areas into a handy guide…
For Silent Study
- Use the Silent Study Room on the 2nd floor of the Library
For Quiet Study
- Use the 1st and 2nd floor of the Library, including bookable Individual Study Rooms*
For Group Study
- Use the Ground floor of the Library, including bookable Library Group Rooms*
For Social Space
- Use the 1st floor of the HUB
*How to book an Individual Study Room or Group Study Room
- Option 1: Log in to GO and select “Room Booking” under the Learning Resources option in the Student Services box.
- Option 2: Log in to GO and choose Learning Edge – the option to book the rooms is then on the left hand side under your faculty pages.
- Option 3: If already logged in to GO go direct to the room booking page.
- Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
Staff will continue to monitor noise levels across all of our learning spaces but if you do experience any inappropriate behaviour from other students, please report this immediately to a member of library staff.
You can report any problems to library staff in a number of ways…
- ANY TIME: Visit a member of staff at the Welcome Desk (Ground Floor)
- DESK HOURS: Text us your location – 0161 375 16 08
- DESK HOURS: Tweet us @EHULearnServices
- DESK HOURS: Post on our Facebook Page – Edge Hill University, Learning Services
- DESK HOURS: Or if you would prefer to report discretely send a direct message to us on Twitter @EHULearnServices or Facebook Edge Hill University, Learning Services
Please note DESK HOURS are Monday to Friday 8am-9pm + Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm. Outside these hours please report direct to the Welcome Desk on the ground floor.