Therefore we’re delighted to reveal our brand new library exhibition, showing off the colourful artistic contributions of Edge Hill students and staff alongside a variety of professional art spanning the 20th and 21st centuries!
You can find the exhibition on the ground floor of the University Library, next to the group study area.
The full display includes:
- Student artwork illustrating the 1930s curriculum
- Informal art from friendship books of the First World War period
- Personal paintings of the campus by a former Principal
- Commissioned work reflecting the developing campus
- Current art from primary trainees including examples from the book bench project
The exhibition begins in February and runs right through to the end of March – come and take a look!!