To celebrate the 400th anniversary of William Shakespeare’s death we will be lightening the mood and celebrating his most famous plays across the campus via a series of unusual photographs!
“Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit.” – Twelfth Night (Act 1, Scene 5)
From Monday 18th April we will be posting a new image each day inviting you to guess the PLACE the photo was taken on campus and the PLAY we have ‘hidden’ in that image. You will need your wits about you for this one as the clues can be a little tempestuous!
How to enter…
We will be posting the same image across all three of our social media platforms each day (a new one each day) and you can enter on any (or all) of them in the following ways:
- Instagram: comment your answer direct under the image including #WillOnCampus
- Twitter: tweet us direct @EHULearnService with your answer including #WillOnCampus
- Facebook: comment your answer direct on the image post including #WillOnCampus
“O, I am fortune’s fool!” – Romeo & Juliet (Act 3, Scene 1)
All correct entries will go into a daily draw with a prize for one person each day. Then, as Saturday 23rd April is Shakespeare’s official anniversary PLUS World Book Night PLUS St Georges Day, we will put all correct entries for the week into a draw and one lucky person will win a very special goodie bag of prizes!
Terms & Conditions
- Only EHU Students and Staff are eligible to win the prize.
- Learning Services staff may enter but are not eligible to win a prize (that would be cheating! 😉)
- Maximum 3 entries per day – 1 per social media post (you may enter as many times as you like but your details will only be entered ONCE into the daily prize draw).
- There are 6 daily prizes. The prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- There is 1 overall ‘goody bag’ prize. This prize is also non-transferable and has no cash value.
- Competition entries will only be accepted via Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Entries are only eligible if tagged on Twitter with @EHULearnService or direct to the Instagram / Facebook post. All entries must include #WillOnCampus to qualify as an entry.
- Any entries posted after the ‘reveal’ photo will not be counted. The competition closes at 9pm each day.
- Entries are only eligible if you have guessed the PLACE and the PLAY correctly.
- The winners will be picked at random from a prize draw the following day to your entry. The overall winner will be picked Monday 25th
- The winners will be contacted direct via the social media platform they entered. If anyone cannot be contacted owing to personal settings restrictions your entry will become null and void and a re-draw will take place the following day.
- All winners must be able to collect the prize from Ormskirk Welcome Desk and be able to identify their winning account (we will discuss this in more detail with those who win!). Prizes must be collected by 6pm on Saturday 30th April 2016.