As we quickly approach the Easter break it is time to think about settling down and studying hard for upcoming exams and assignment deadlines.
From Monday 14th March, to help you through this stressful period, the University Library is once again running an anti-noise campaign to ensure you are able to find the appropriate space for the kind of studying you want to do.
For Silent Study
- Use the Silent Study Room on the 2nd floor of the Library
For Quiet Study
- Use the 1st and 2nd floor of the Library, including bookable Individual Study Rooms*
For Group Study
- Use the Ground floor of the Library, including bookable Library Group Rooms*
For Social Space
- Use the 1st floor of the HUB
*How to book an Individual Study Room or Group Study Room
- Option 1: Log in to the GO Portal and select “Room Booking” under the Learning Resources option in the Student Services box.
- Option 2: Log in to the GO Portal and choose Learning Edge – the option to book the rooms is then on the left hand side under your faculty pages.
- Option 3: If already logged in to the GO Portal go direct to the room booking page.
- Rooms can be booked up to 2 weeks in advance.
Staff will continue to monitor noise levels across all of our Learning Spaces but if you do experience any inappropriate behaviour from other students, please report this immediately to a member of library staff.
You can report any problems to library staff in a number of ways…
- Visit a member of staff at the Welcome Desk (Ground Floor) or Ask Desk (1st Floor).
- Text the Roving Advisor 07525 803 100
- Text Ask Us 01613 751 608
- Tweet or send a Direct Message via @EHULearnServices
- Post on our Facebook Page or send a Private Message via facebook.com/EHULearnService
These contacts are monitored during desk hours (weekdays 8am – 9pm and weekends 11am – 6pm.) Outside of these times please report direct to a member of the midnight team at the Welcome Desk (Ground Floor).