Are you graduating this December? Don’t forget to sign up to the Alumni network and get 10 years membership of the University Library after you graduate!
Alumni Membership entitles you to:
- Access the study facilities at any of our libraries (Ormskirk, Aintree, Manchester and Chorley) and borrow up to 5 books
- Browse our book, print journal and newspaper collections
- Use a number of educational and academic electronic resources as a day visitor under the terms of the walk in user licence
- Staff assistance from help desks, use of guides and support documentation
- Self-service photocopying and binding and laminating facilities
- Access to these fantastic electronic resource packages which can be accessed off site.
For more information go to: www.edgehill.ac.uk/ls/library/alumni/
Finally, good luck and best wishes from all of us at Learning Service in your future careers and enjoy your very special day.