In Semester one Learning Services offered one hour workshops on academic skills support to students. Sixty three students attended the sessions, and the feedback showed that they found the sessions helpful.
Learning Services are again offering students the opportunity to attend workshops on assignment planning, referencing, academic writing and dissertations. Students need to book to attend a session. More information on individual sessions, and how to book, is available on the Assignment Help – Workshops web page.
A Reminder of Additional Study Skills Support for Students:
- The bespoke resources tab in Learning Edge gives students easy access to study information tailored for their subject area.
- Our assignment help web pages also contain help and signposting to information and resources.
- Students can also use Ask Us to ask questions and find answers to their study related queries.
- Any student can book a 30 minute session with a Learning Services academic skills adviser for advice on any aspect of their studies.
- Students can also book a 30 minute session with one of our librarians for advice on any aspect of searching for information.
Zoe Clarke (Academic Liaison Manager FAS)