In response to student feedback from the last academic year, Learning Services have made some improvements to maximise the availability of media equipment and improve your experience of using the media kit.
- Any booked equipment to be picked up by mid-day to assist in increasing usage and availability.
- A testing area to allow full checks of the kit prior to going on location
- We have a technician on hand at the library welcome desk if you wish to ask any questions or report any equipment faults, just ask for Jim.
- New media brochures detailing all available equipment – if you don’t have one just ask at the Welcome desk in the Library.
- Media equipment requests need to be made at least three days in advance now includes all non-standard loans to give you the best chance of securing equipment for the duration of your shoot.
- An online form to request renewals.
- Forms have been included in the equipment bags should you wish to offer any feedback about anything, just pass the form in to the Welcome desk as you return the kit.