Have you taken a look at the new Learning Services web pages.?
We launched our new pages on Friday 7th March using the new WordPress template, which is now used by many areas and departments across the University.
The new templates and widgets, which have been developed by our colleagues in the Web Team, offer us a much more flexible approach to both management and content. We have worked collaboratively with colleagues across Learning Services and IT Services to bring these changes and new styles to our site and we hope you like them.
Exciting new features include:
- Integration of our social media channels
- Bold news feature to highlight new developments and events
- Easier ways to get in touch and access to our online Ask Us service
- All new content and help & support for subject resources
- Access to our media equipment Youtube videos
- Easy navigation from our newly designed homepage
We have already had some great feedback about these new streamlined pages but welcome any comments or ideas for improvement, please get in touch.
Academic Liaison Manager – Quality, Marketing and Communication