Developing Digital Excellence Event Thursday 13th February 1.00pm
This Thursday, the TV Studio Manager Ian Steel will be leading a tour of the new broadcast HD TV Studio in Creative Edge.
Staff from across the University are invited along to come and see the cameras, lighting and mixing galleries within the studio.
The studio houses industry standard broadcast equipment with:
- Camera channels operated via either a studio configuration or hand held
- Production galleries and control rooms with reference lighting
- Totally tapeless workflow with a media asset management system
- Fully independent talk back system to all studio areas
Here is a list of some of our equipment media students’ use in the studio:
- Sony and JVC HD Camera channels
- Sony and For-A HVS Vision Mixers
- Black magic design HD Router
- Editshare media asset management system
- Large Chroma Key infinity wall
- Fully populated motorised lighting rig
Come along and find out some more about these amazing facilities.
We are limited to 15 on the tour and if you are coming along, please ensure you have flat shoes (sorry no heels due to the studio flooring).
Please book via the HR Staff Development booking system