Learning Services are pleased to announce that we have recently extended the licence to a number of eResources which means our Alumni can now access over 2,700 eJournals. These journals are part of collections from 4 publishers.
JSTOR contains high-quality, interdisciplinary content. It includes over 1,500 leading academic journals across the humanities, social sciences, and sciences, as well as some books.
Emerald publishes in the fields of management disciplines from marketing, human resources management, and quality and operations management. This collection contains 175 journals.
Project MUSE is a provider of digital humanities and social science content. MUSE has full-text available from 185 scholarly journals and societies.
The collection from Sage provides full text access to over 600 journals dating from 1999 onwards. Journals include those from learned societies and institutions, and across a broad range of subjects including business, humanities, social sciences, and science & technology.
Our Alumni members can access these at home using the Edge Hill library catalogue, all you need is your library number and PIN.
These new eResources are in addition to the other services already available to Alumni who have joined the Alumni network.
We also offer:
- Access any of our staffed libraries – Ormskirk, Aintree, Manchester and Chorley.
- Joining the library and borrow 5 books
- Use of reference copies our print books and journals. You can also make copies, please ask at the help desk and purchase a photocopy card. (Copyright rules apply)
- Read newspapers (University Library, Ormskirk)
- Use study facilities e.g. silent study areas
- Use a number of educational and academic electronic resources as a day visitor. We provide one PC for visitor access. Visitors can use these resources under the terms of the walk in user license. Please ask at the help desk
- To find out more about Edge Hill Alumni, please complete the Edge Hill Alumni network form online and then visit one of our libraries and speak to a member of staff.
Access to resources and help and support is available during staffed hours only. Please check opening hours.
Access to the Alumni network and Learning Services is free.