Tuesday 26th March sees the return of the Technology Roadshow!
After the success of the last event held in the HUB, we are back in the University Library to showcase the latest technology developments with Learning Edge, the campus wi-fi, mobile apps and electronic library resources.
We would be delighted to talk to you about technology; let us demystify some of the things you’ve heard about but don’t know how to use, and let us help you get started using technologies maybe you haven’t heard of yet!
Some of you have said you would like to know how to do such things as:
- sync my emails?
- easily log into Learning Edge?
- get the course notifications I want?
- download journal articles and eBooks?
- save shortcuts to the library and my subject pages?
- watch videos or listen to podcasts?
- find online journals and articles?
- build a reference using the Discover More ‘cite’ tool?
- find useful apps?
- connect to wi-fi on campus?
- find a PC to use?
- forward my Edge Hill emails to a personal account?
Tell us what you want to know about Learning Edge, Campus Pack, Mobile Learn, the PC Availability Finder, Library Anywhere, Ebrary, Collaborate and anything ells you want to know about technology to support your learning.
Come along to the University Library; we will be located on the ground floor between 11am and 2pm, just ask at the desk on arrival if you’re not sure where to find us.
If you’re not on campus on the 26th March to speak to us in person, we’ve got that covered too!
You can contact us during the event (and beyond) via our social media channels: Facebook and Twitter. We’ll be using the #EHUmobileclinic hashtag so if you have something to say or a question to ask about using technologies for your studies please get in touch.
We look forward to seeing you!
Learning Technology Development