EHRA Profile Information
Are you attempting to update your personal profile on the Research Archive and cannot locate your profile information on EHRA?
Personal information for EHRA profiles is now located in eShare the university’s teaching and learning respository.
You can login to eShare using your university username and password.
After you login you will see a ‘Modify profile’ button.
Update your profile and before saving ensure your ‘EHRA Profile Visibility’ is set to public.
Any updates made in the eShare profile will update overnight on the EHRA web pages.
If you have any questions about managing your EHRA profile information in eShare contact:
Research Support Office – [email protected]
Paul Fox – Research Support Officer – [email protected]
What is eShare?
Edge Hill University’s teaching and learning repository which supports sharing and collaboration in learning and teaching.
Why use eShare?
- a digital home for teaching and learning resources
- easily upload, download and share resources
- store your presentations, videos, images and more
- there are no file size limits
- upload your resource once and link to it from multiple locations including Learning Edge
- accessible online anytime and anywhere
- showcase you innovative and creative teaching resources
For further information please contact the eShare team from Learning Services.