Upgrade Sucess

The scheduled Leaning Edge Blackboard 9.1 upgrade has been completed successfully and you can now login as normal.

As well as ensuring the highest level of performance and stability this upgrade will ensure Edge Hill staff and students have access to a modern feature rich system. We hope you like it!

As with any upgrade, you may find some unexpected behaviour– if you do spot any problems please let us know asap so we can investigate and get them resolved for you.

Where can you learn more?

As mentioned in a previous blog post, the LTD team are facilitating an online webinar (via Collaborate) at 2.30pm on Wednesday 24th July. This session will introduce you to what’s new, provide you with an opportunity to ask questions and help you explore where and how to make the most of the new improved system.

Please Feedback

Take your time to explore the upgraded system and let us know what you think.

Contact the Learning Technology Development team to share any queries or comments you have regarding the upgrade or the online webinar– leave a comment below, email [email protected] or call 01695 650754.

Meg Juss, Learning Technology Development Manager

Meg Juss
Learning Technology Development Manager

Learning Services: Learning Technology Development Division

7 responses to “Learning Edge Upgrade: Now Completed”

1. Hi, i’m attempting to log in to my student account but it is returning the error “Could not log in. Valid authentication credentials were not provided.” Prior to the update i was able to login using my ID 21799334 and my password. I understand that it is only an hour after the update was completed, however, i am unable to log on.

Regards,

Steven Wright

• Hi Meg,

I had done that prior to sending my message just to check, however i’m still getting the same message.

Thanks for your quick response!

Steven

• Thanks Steven – we’ve spotted an authentication issue we’re working on now – hopefully it won’t be too long. Thanks so much for your patience. Meg.

2. Furthermore, I’m currently using my Chromebook to log in – I have just tried using my Mac running Firefox and the same issue occurs.

Steven

3. We have authentication lift off!
    Thank-you for your patience; you should now be able to access the upgraded system with your normal login credentials.
    Kind regards,
    Meg.