Categories
Uncategorized

Red, white and… BLUE!

So how have you been? Welcome back to the wonderful world of Eurovision!

This will be the fourth year that I have blogged from the host city, and this year we’re in Dusseldorf in Germany. I will arrive on Saturday morning, and so far early reports from friends and Eurovision scholars already on location suggests that it’s going to be a great spectacle once again.

I will make an early predication for you (or the kiss of death!) that the UK will do well this year – we’ll definately be up there with the runners and riders on the night of the final (Saturday 14 May). Blue are representing the UK with a song that isn’t half bad – no finishing in last place this time around! In fact, we’re second favorite to win at the moment. So, to get the blog underway for 2011, and back from boyband oblivion, here’s what’s going to knock ’em all for six… or should I say, douze…

Do you think we can?

5 replies on “Red, white and… BLUE!”

Hello to all Phil’s Eurovision followers. I am also very excited about this years big prize but really not sure we can be up there, we shall see

Looking forward to hearing all the news and previews from rehearsals
Love Rach

Hola!
Looking forward to Eurovision! Thanks Phil for the heads up on Eurovision Radio – it’s fab!!!!!!!

Hope Dussledorf is treating you well!

Rachel

Hola!

Hope Dussledorf is treating you well!

Hola!

Hope Dussledorf is treating you well!

I hope the blog will let me leave this message – even though my name is also Rachel I am a different Rachel to the lovely Ms Bury. Despite this the computer keeps telling me it’s a duplicate!

Rachel