This blog is a space for those involved in Early Years education to share real-life opinions, thoughts and experiences. Contributors include current Edge Hill students and recent graduates, Early Years partner settings, and lecturers at Edge Hill – all sharing a collective aim: to spark conversation and ideas in others who are passionate about Early Years education. Whether you are here as a peer, a mentor or a prospective Edge Hill student, we hope you enjoy reading our blog.
- Podcast with Dr Shaddai TemboMA Early Years Education students Corinne and Jo interview Dr Shaddai Tembo
- Podcast with Dr Stella LouisEarly Years students Beth and Abbey interview Dr Stella Louis
- A day in the life of an Early Years Education student
- Early Years VLog episode 8Changing systems and processes in the Early Years with Jamie Allman Lecturer – Early Years
- Early Years Vlog episode 7Students Harriet, Mair and Megan talk to Professor Carol Robinson Children’s Rights.