Have you got what it takes to complete the Student Digital Experience Survey and take home the trophy?
If you take on the challenge and help shape the digital future of Edge Hill University, you could be in with a chance of winning the jackpot prize – a £200 voucher of your choice. The sooner you level up and complete the survey the more lives you will earn, meaning the more opportunities you will get of winning our monthly prizes and of winning the jackpot!
The Digital Experience Survey is a quick 10 minute survey designed to help us improve your digital experiences and expectations.
What is the Digital Student Experience Survey?
The Digital Experience Survey will provide valuable feedback that will help us improve the digital facilities, teaching, learning and on going support.
We need to listen to the student voices, acknowledge your experiences, both good and bad, and work together to build a stronger, more blended future – one that uses technology to provide authentic, flexible and interactive learning opportunities that equip students for your chosen careers.
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be helping shape and develop your digital experiences and expectations. Your feedback will help guide how we improve the technology you are using.
And secondly, as a thank you for sharing your thoughts, you’ll be eligible to win a £200 voucher of your choice to spend how you would like. And in addition to this, we will be doing a monthly prize draw to win various prizes so the sooner you enter the more chances you will have of winning.
This is a great opportunity to share your feedback and take home such a fantastic prize – don’t miss out.
How can I take part?
The Student Digital Experience Survey is open from January to April and there are lots of ways you can get involved and give your feedback.
We will be sharing the survey and the prize draw over on our social media channels – so make sure you’re giving us a follow
Don’t miss out on winning this game changing prize and share your thoughts with us, your opinion has a lot of byte!
This survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. All the questions are optional, but please help us improve by answering as many as you can. All the data is anonymised so your identity is safe. Some questions may appear very personal. We use information such as age, gender and ethnicity to measure how representative our data set is and to identify and address whether any participants face disadvantages or equity issues. Our aim is to be as inclusive as possible so that we can gather the most accurate data to represent survey participants.
Please remember that if you do not wish to answer any particular question, you do not have to do so. Your answers are only submitted when you click SUBMIT on the last page
*Terms and conditions
- As part of our commitment to help improve your digital experience at Edge Hill University, we are running a Digital Experience Survey in 2024. As a thank you for providing your feedback and completing the survey there will be an option to enter your details into our prize draw and these are the terms and conditions for this particular initiative:
- Only current Edge Hill University (EHU) students are eligible to enter the prize draw and claim any prizes.
- Entry opens at 9am on Thursday 4 January 2024 and closes at 11:59pm on Tuesday 30 April 2024.
- Only one entry per student will be eligible to be entered into the prize draw.
- The winner(s) will be picked at random from a prize draw and contacted by Friday 10 May 2024.
- The winner will be contacted via their EHU student email address and will receive an email from an official @edgehill.ac.uk email address.
- First prize is a £200 voucher of your choice.
- The winner can request any voucher they like but we must be able to purchase the voucher via one of the following options:
- Online as an eVoucher
- On or within walking distance from the Ormskirk Campus
- Prizes can also be donated to a charity of your choice
- Prize winners are encouraged to select a voucher from an ethical, sustainable and/or local company – join us as we try our best to help save the planet!
- In addition to the first prize, there are three runners up prizes that will be announced monthly on the last working day of January, February and March 2024.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Prizes must be claimed by 5pm on Friday 24 May 2024.
- If winner(s) cannot be contacted, or prizes are not claimed by deadline above, entries will become null and void and a re-draw may take place.