Categories
Uncategorized

We’re holding out for a hero…

Yesterday afternoon I headed to the Malmö arena to see the Swedish Singer Robin Stjernberg and our very own Bonnie Tyler rehearsing ahead of their performance in the final on Saturday night.

The Swedes have once again selected a great song to represent them – and perhaps even win?  Perhaps not, but it will deffo be in the top ten, maybe even top five. Here’s Robin doing his thing in rehearsal yesterday…

rehearse2

Great song, right? He’s also a great guy too.  I saw him rehearse in the arena and he did a great job. I snapped him at the press conference afterwards…

press conf2

Bonnie Tyler followed Robin on stage – and she’s warming up nicely. Here’s Bonnie Tyler doing her thang here in Malmö…

rehearse3

As Bonnie said at the press conference, she’s not nailed the performance yet – but that’s how she likes it. She wants to be perfect on Saturday. It was the best press conference I have attended: Bonnie was a total professional – very funny, and had the crowd eating out of her hand. She was great value – and the assembled press and fans loved her. Her’s what happens when I shout at her…

press conf 3

Two great artists who are going to make Saturday a great final. 😀