About our blog
Welcome to the Web Services blog. The purpose of this blog is to discuss the projects we’re undertaking, thoughts on technologies and the issues involved in contributing to effective recruitment, retention and PR for the University.
Comments are open so please feel free to contribute to the conversation. You can keep in touch with the latest posts by subscribing to our feed.
About the team
The Web Services team at Edge Hill (a division of IT Services) manage and develop the internal and external websites for the University.
The team currently consists of seven staff:
- Dan Brown (Web Applications Developer)
- Elaine Beesley (Web Support)
- Janeth Howarth (Web Developer)
- Mr. Savage (Web Applications Developer)
- Michael Nolan (Head of Web Services)
- Chris Lomax (Web Designer)
- Steve Daniels (Web Services Project Officer)
- Steven Johnson (Web Editor)
Sites developed and managed by the team include: