We’ve been slacking with the Week Notes during January but now we’re back! Here’s what we’ve been up to in the last week.
- Following its launch before Christmas, the University Homepage is getting further updates to increase the impact of the feature stories and allow better discovery of content in the “cards”.
- Over the last month we’ve been frantically upgrading departmental sites – a fairly straightforward job for those on our old “Child of Twenty Twelve” theme but requiring more work for sites moving from our older Twenty Ten based theme. Hold tight if we’ve not got around to your site yet!
- Profiles are dangerously close to being served up from WordPress – demonstration to colleagues next week will finalise what more needs to be done.
- The video wall in Creative Edge won an award for our supplier PureAV. We now have a number of video sources hooked up to the screen and will be working with colleagues across the university to push even great content out through it.
- JIRA – Created: 18; Resolved: 23
- RMS – Created: 27; Cleared: 36