The frequency of posts has dropped off in the last year – we’ve crept up to 201 posts – but we’ve still covered a lot. Here’s a few of the bigger topics:
- CASE Europ Annual Conference
- Institutional Web Management Workshop: four of us from Web Services headed to Aberdeen
- Coverage of several BarCamps including my session, Create a better search engine than Google
- The rise of Twitter: we were ahead of the “celebs” 🙂
- A new corporate website design
So a busy year, and that barely compares to what’s coming up. We’re in the middle of redeveloping Faculty and Department websites, starting with the Department of Magic. In the last few months we have given GO a facelift, ready for new features and integration of the staff intranet.
Interesting times ahead, so keep reading for the next year in the life of the Web Services blog.