It’s almost Freshers!

Hiya everyone,
I’m Kayley Wilson and I’m your Students’ Union President for this academic year.
I feel like I’m having a huge Déjà vu right now, as I’m pretty sure I wrote a blog pretty similar this time last year!

EHSU Sabbs 11

I know this photo is cringey! haha

This is my 2nd year as a sabb, last year I was your Vice President Faculty Education and I loved it. So you may already recognise me! I was also involved with lots of different campaigns last year, many of them I’m hoping to continue this year – SHAG week, Time to Change pledge (Mental Health Awareness), Rate your Landlord, SLSA’s and lots of mini projects alongside.

SU_Pledge-065-1024x699

Signing the Time to Change Pledge last year..

This year we hope to continue many of these campaigns but also run lots more! Some of these will include housing, assessment and feedback,  one world, improving the personal tutor system, sports respects your right and lots more! So if you want to get involved or want to run your own campaign please let us know!

It’s a really exciting and busy time for us at the moment and is going to get even busier! Tomorrow is officially the start of Freshers with a quiz in the bar for off campus students and I’m so excited to meet everyone! This will be my 5th year at Edge Hill and my 5th Freshers week and I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the best yet!

13603_759516210756955_1371428057013710038_n

Feel free to contact me about anything – supresident@edgehill.ac.uk
FB and twitter – EHSU President

Or come and see me upstairs in the hub 🙂

See you soon!