Awesomeness in T-Minus 11 days!

Ok so this is my first blog on here, I’ll try to keep it concise. If that fails at least you have something to help you sleep tonight!

I’ll start with a little bio;

Name: Christian Mitsiaras

Age: 27

Role: Students Union, Vice President Faculty of Health and Social Care

Past Course: Pre-reg Mental Health Nursing (finishing this month!)

Ok so that is a very brief overview of who I am. Hopefully I’ll meet as many of you guys as I can and get to know you all properly in person.

This year is (hopefully) going to be fast and furious! There is a lot going on and it promises to be one of the most exciting years to date at Edge Hill University!

For a starter, Freshers Week looks amazing! As well as the much anticipated Liverpool Takeover night in the brand new Aura night (get your tickets soon as they are flying out!), we have the chart topping Naughty Boy coming in as well as Radio One DJ Danny Howard coming to do a set! I don’t think there has ever been a better line up at Edge Hill University Freshers….ever!

www.edgehillsu.org.uk/ehufresh

Other than this we have a lot of ideas for events and campaigns running throughout the year. Keep your eyes peeled as I’ll be updating you on what’s going on through blogs and social media throughout the year.

See the full line up for Freshers and get your tickets here:

http://www.edgehillsu.org.uk/

Also, you can get in touch with us at your Students’ Union through see links;

www.facebook.com/EHSUvphealth

www.twitter.com/EHSUvphealth

www.facebook.com/edgehillsu