AGM – 06/12/2012, from 12:15pm – The Hub

Good afternoon one and all

This promises to be my shortest blog ever. I just wanted to remind everyone that it is Edge Hill Students’ Union’s AGM (Annual General Meeting) tomorrow. As boring as this possibly sounds, our aim this year is to break down the formalities and make it as engaging and relevant to students as possible. One major step we have taken in this vein, is to host the AGM at peak time in The Student Hub. We will be starting at 12:15pm but would welcome students drifting in and out to fit in with their lunch and lecture times. Please don’t feel you can’t join in if you aren’t around at 12:15pm on the dot.

At the AGM we deliver our Impact Report which informs our membership (the student body) what we have been doing for you over the last academic year and how we have been spending your money. More importantly it gives you and any student a public platform to hold your elected officers (the VPs and I) to account and ask any questions or raise any issues you may have.

I do hope I’ll see your faces there but if you can’t make it feel free to post any questions you may have below or send them to me via the contact details listed at the end of this blog.

Best wishes
Elliott

Tel: 01695 657308
Email: supresident@edgehill.ac.uk
Facebook: Ehsu Pres Ident
Twitter: @EHSUpresident