Voting closes SOON

Hi All!!

I hope you are all enjoying your weekends, and preparing for the joys of a Monday morning. I do agree that it is one of the hardest days of the week. I never normally blog at the weekend, but as I know tomorrow is going to be a very busy day in the office with meetings I thought I would.

As Colin said in his blog on Friday there have been more votes in this years elections in two and a half days than were cast in 2011s election last year. However, I think we can double last years turn out and show the next set of sabbatical officers how much support they have to bring about change. I think one of the things I like the most about attending Edge Hill and being a sabbatical here is the community feel. Edge Hill is like a family, and when your family needs you – you are there to help.

So if you have a read of the candidates manifestos at www.edgehillsu.org.uk/elections , the candidates videos have now also being uploaded so have a watch of them too. Have your say in the sabbatical team for next year! Voting closes in 2 days and not many hours….

As I write this, I am thinking about how far the union has come this year to develop the new positions. There has never really been before any interaction with the Health Faculty or Education. The union can only continue to go from strength to strength.

I have another busy week this week.. I have two developmental enquires to attend tomorrow on placements and technology enhanced learning. They will be interesting topics to discuss and ensure your needs are being met on.

As always contact details below…

Until next week

Nat x

01695 657309

suvphealth@edgehill.ac.uk