A big month!

Hi guys,

Today has been crazy, up at 6am to go to Birmingham for the day to a conference called 9000 ways to engage, which wasn;t what I expected or that useful, but it’s always good to know what everybody else around the country is up too, I also like having a little brag at these conferences as we used to get laughed at during these kind of things not so long ago, and now people ask us how to do different things!

I have been back at Edge Hill since 5pm, and now approaching 9pm I am about to go home! Just going to stay to watch what happens at 9am with some media students doing a event for the 9pm Earth Hour ‘Blackout’ (I better rush this blog or I’ll miss it!)

This month is the Students’ Union elections, and you won’t be able to get away from it- it will be everywhere, online, across the Hub, and people will no doubt pester you to get to vote for someone, all I can say is make you do vote, but read the manifestos, think what you want and vote for that person.

I can’t wait, and from a selfish point of view, I want to get more votes cast in the elections than ever before!

Our website has had further work, L39: radio is developing all the time, and on Thursday the second issue of Vibe magazine is out so make sure you have a read at www.edgehillsu.org.uk!

Until next time,

Colin

🙂