Goodbye Second Year

I’m done! I’ve finished second year….I have two exams and two assignments but no teaching time! So technically I’m finished. It’s madness. I can’t believe how fast it’s gone. I was talking to my friend about it the other day as we did Fastrack┬átogether all the way back in June 2009 so now we’ve completed two years at University…Crazy! I’ve seriously loved every minute of it. I want to begin again haha. I wonder if I can order a time machine on eBay!

I went to the EHU Bookclub yesterday and it was really good. The list of books has been selected and the next meeting is on Friday 20th May at 5 pm on the Ground Floor of the Library. We’ve left it with a six week gap due to the assessment period. Join us!!! There’s some excellent books on the list. Tweet me for details.

The weather has been lovely the last few days, hopefully it’ll stay like this for a while so I can write in the garden ­čÖé
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter.

Sarah.

This entry was posted in EHU, EHU Book Club, English, Exam and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.