Ormskirk…Centre of the Universe

Okay so maybe it’s not centre of the Universe, I’m no Geography student, but it is close to loads of cool places.
I live approximately 8.453 minutes (rough guess) away from Edge Hill so I’m pretty much close to the centre of the universe also 😛

Ormskirk is a market town and contains well-known high street shops. It’s quaint. It has a Costa. I’m a fan.
Liverpool is a 30 minute train journey away, and from there Manchester isn’t that far either. Oh and there’s Southport which is 9 miles away! *Cough* Did I mention ‘centre of the universe?’

Tonight I went to the cinema in Wigan to see ‘Tangled’ with my bf and his son. Harry really enjoyed it and so did I. I’m a sucker for a Disney film. Tomorrow I’m going into Liverpool to get my bf the rest of his Birthday presents and something for Valentine’s Day…his Birthday is 4 days before, lucky him! Hehe. Then I’m going to Southport to book him in for a tattoo, because I’m extra nice!

The rest of my weekend will be spent reading, as books have taken over my life the past few weeks. I really shouldn’t complain considering as I’m an English student!
A funny thing happened to me the other day…I was reading ghost stories for my ‘Writing the Supernatural’ module and I was completely tense. I was sat on my bed, the house was silent and I was slightly terrified when we had a power-cut. I practically fell off the bed with nerves. Looking back it was pretty hilarious but at the time I was a nervous wreck. I took my dog upstairs after that and he sat with me whilst I read and the power cut twice more. It wasn’t my night.
I’ve decided I’m reading them during the day from now on!

That’s all from me,

Sarah.

This entry was posted in EHU, English, Modules, Ormskirk and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.