I’m 24

It was my Birthday last Wednesday and I had an ‘Alice in Wonderland’ themed party on Saturday which was amazing.
I decided to add a gothic twist to the ‘Queen of Hearts’. The house was decorated with playing cards and hearts galore, with tall flowers on the walls and random quotes from the book dotted about the place. I got slightly obsessed with the whole decorating thing but it looked really good in the end and everyone enjoyed themselves 🙂

Today was my first day back at Edge Hill and I was hit with a presentation, hooray. Luckily, I’m pretty confident when it comes to talking in front of a class, I get a little nervous but once I’m up there, I’m okay. It’s only a 10 minute one and there are three of us in the group so that’s not too bad. Our group is focussing on the language used in Shakespeare’s Macbeth, I’m sure it’ll be riveting stuff!

I’m glad to be back though, seeing all the familiar faces and getting back into a routine. I’m one of those ‘crazy-organised people’ who enjoys stability and consistency which my Christmas holidays lacked. Joy for the routine of University life! (I’m not even being sarcastic for a change) I actually really am glad to be back.
I’m pretty tired already and I was only in for three hours today, I’m sure this weekend will be a lazy one!

Sarah.

This entry was posted in About Me, EHU and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.