The Study Sickness

‘The Study Sickness’ sounds a bit like a curse and I’m beginning to think I’m badly done to.
Study week arrived and I ended up in Southport hospital.
I had my whole week strategically planned, a day-to-day schedule of what and when I was working, resting, playing etc, but that was soon tossed out of the window.
It happened Sunday morning, by the evening I wasn’t answering the door to scary kids, I was lying in a hospital bed being poked with needles, a lot of needles, needles in each arm and I’m not a fan of them at all.

Albeit, I’m home now and finally have my laptop in front of me, a heart on the mend and sore joints, but that’s nothing uncommon due to my disability. However I’m just glad to be working on my assignments, I feel so behind and I’m slightly stressed out. I’m sure I’ll be fine though. *Thinks positive*
The only good thing about being in hospital was that I had nothing to do but read. And read. And read. Granted I fell asleep a few times with a book on my face but it was a good look, the doctors seemed to think I was intelligent 😛

Just quickly before I go, during my stay in hospital it was my super-awesome friend Jen’s birthday and we were all supposed to go out but she’s rearranging it especially so I can go, so I’d just like to wish her a very Happy ‘belated’ Birthday! The fun times shall commence soon.

Hope everyone enjoyed study week, I’d very much like another one that doesn’t involve sickness.

That’s all for now,

Sarah.

This entry was posted in About Me and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.