First Time for Everything

Hello, *waves*

My name is Sarah, I’m 23 years old and currently in my second year studying English at Edge Hill.
I live at home in Skelmersdale and I’m a new blogger for Edge Hill’s Hi website. I love to write, I’ve had my own blog for ages so this isn’t a new thing for me, however bear with me and information about Uni will be spilling onto the page very soon 🙂

Anyway, I’m in week 4 of my second year and I’m so glad to be back. It felt like Summer went on for ages. I got a lot of reading done and I’m much more organised than I was last year. Trust me, there’s a lot of books for an English degree course. I’m pretty sure that’s the same for any subject but I’m all about English.
I’ve taken more Literature modules this year, mainly because I prefer it and also because next semester I get to study, ‘Crime Fiction’ and ‘Writing the Supernatural’. I can’t wait until I start them in January, (it’s also my birthday in Jan). I’m absolutely loving ‘Fin-de-Siecle’ though. It’s all about short stories during the late 19th, early 20th century. We’ve been looking at detective fiction, including the famous Sherlock Holmes; then we moved onto his rivals and then female detectives. I love it. It’s very interesting.

As well as my blog I also have a Twitter, so follow me there please.

Sarah.

This entry was posted in About Me, EHU, English and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to First Time for Everything

1. Carl Shaw says:

hey blogger 😉

2. Carl Shaw says:

Hey blogger 🙂

3. Carl says:

Get you! 😉