Stuck on Marmaris

I think I’m obsessed with two things:

1. Marmaris &

2. The series: How I met Your Mother

As far as Marmaris goes, things were a lot better when I didn’t know they did home delivery. It’s a really good fast food joint here in Ormskirk with sensible prices. Anyway, I’m stuck on the meal deals and I’m thinking about slowing down. The thing is, I consider making healthier choices, so I order a quarter pound burger meal with vegetables and a diet coke.  :p It’s sad- I know. Plus, I’m not trying to advertise Marmaris- I should be paid to do that.

Anywho, about the show How I Met Your Mother, it’s just a really funny and addictive series I’ve been stuck on for a few weeks. I have managed to watch 5 seasons in about 2 weeks. I know I have a problem, but it’s a pretty cool show. It’s definitely something I would recommend… If you are into American series and you  enjoy laughing.. :/ ??

I’m already in season 6 (the last season). *sniff* I guess my addiction would have to come to an end soon. Hopefully my withdrawal symptoms might include the need to get my work done on time and making my blogs more interesting. :p

xx

About Ruqaiya Shuaib

I am an international student from Nigeria in Edge Hill University, currently in the International Foundation Programme for Law.
This entry was posted in Random and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Stuck on Marmaris

1. Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!