Rounding up the IFP

We are reaching the end of the International Foundation Programme, and lately there has been a lot of work to do and assessments to complete. There has also been a lot of work going on at the University due to it being the summer break. There have been upgrades with the internet, water facilities, work on the hub, terrace cafe is closed at the moment 🙁 (maybe even for life). On the bright side, I’m sure things will be great by the time I get back from my two week summer break in Nigeria.

I am definitely looking forward to finally moving into an en-suite room (yay! to my own toilet… finally!), and to making new friends. Hopefully more international students will be here as well, as we are losing some graduating this year from the master’s degree.

I am also looking forward to another commonwealth dinner. 😀

I am anxious to know what the first day of my 1st year in Law would feel like. B)

I’ll keep you posted. xx 🙂

About Ruqaiya Shuaib

I am an international student from Nigeria in Edge Hill University, currently in the International Foundation Programme for Law.
This entry was posted in Course, Life on campus and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.