Squirrel Reserve

I know by now it seems like all we do is go on trips, but we also have a lot of work to do as well. Last week (or so), we all went to the Squirrel Reserve in Formby. Although the point of going there was to see squirrels, we ended up not seeing any! (Thank God, I’m secretly terrified of those small creatures). Anyway, after walking around for what felt like a good half hour, we decided to go down to the beach.

If I could go back in time and do some things differently I would have without doubt left my huge bag at home. I had to hold on to it while playing in the water and pretending to look uncomfortable. Maybe I wouldn’t have worn regular shoes and fish net tights either. If I had done my homework before jumping in a cab and going there, I would have had a lot more fun.

The Squirrel Reserve is definitely somewhere I would go to again- Not for the squirrels though (I’m still scared). I would definitely go there for a good swim with my friends, but maybe with some flip-flops and a mat next time. 🙂

About Ruqaiya Shuaib

I am an international student from Nigeria in Edge Hill University, currently in the International Foundation Programme for Law.
This entry was posted in Experiences in the Uk, Travel and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.