Life on campus

Life on campus in Edge Hill University is a really nice experience. At first it was quite strange for me as I wasn’t familiar with the faces around me, and getting around wasn’t so easy as I’m horrible with directions. X_x.

One thing I love about living on campus is the free cumfy bus, and how it runs every 15 minutes from school to the town center for all students. I think it has really saved me a lot of money, and from a lot of stress (even though the town center is just a 10 minute walk from school).

Living on campus also enables you to get the best out of EHU’s great facilities. It definitely provides a great working environment, with good access to different computer labs, printing cards, and wonderful library service.

What I like about the accommodation on campus is how spacious mine is, and how each cluster (of 6) has a shower, a big kitchen, and a BATHTUB! hehe… Oh, and they also get cleaned every week day, so I don’t have to worry about cleaning up after anybody else. 🙂

I haven’t really had the chance to go to the bar in the students’ union, but I’m sure one of these days I will- probably when I get the bar card.

xXRukiXx

About Ruqaiya Shuaib

I am an international student from Nigeria in Edge Hill University, currently in the International Foundation Programme for Law.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.