The fund is open to anyone, including those working in:
- the arts
- entertainment media
- museums and heritage
- leisure, sport and tourism
- education and informal learning
- the community, charity and public sectors.
You can apply as an individual, or as an organisation or company. You don’t need to have science and health as your main focus or core activity.
Your proposal should:
- enable the public to explore health-related science and research in ways that are relevant to them
- take an inventive approach, expand on existing work or offer a new perspective on a subject
- meet our public engagement vision.
For further information please visit: